Albert Brooks (1947 - )
Deaths in FilmsEdit
- Private Benjamin (1980) [Yale Goodman]: Dies of a heart attack while making love with Goldie Hawn on their wedding night.
- Terms of Endearment (1983) [ Rudyard Greenway]: Dies (off screen) of an unspecified circumstance; his death is revealed when his wife (Shirley MacLaine) and daughter (Jennifer Josey) attend his funeral (Albert doesn't appear physically in the movie, only providing a brief off camera voice over early in the film).
- Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983) [Car Driver]: Killed by Dan Aykroyd after Dan transforms into a monster while sitting in Albert's car.
- Defending Your Life (1991) [Daniel Miller]: Killed in a car accident; the scene cuts away just before the impact, and the rest of the movie takes place in the afterlife.
- My First Mister (2001) [Randall 'R' Harris]: Dies of leukemia. (Thanks to Tommy)
- The Simpsons Movie (2007; animated) [Russ Cargill]: Possibly dies of head trauma when Maggie throws a rock that hits him on the head when he tries to shoot Bart and Homer Simpson. (he's never seen again, in the series, so it's safe to say he died.) (Played for comic effect.)
- Drive (2011) [Bernie Rose]: Stabbed in the stomach by Ryan Gosling, after Albert stabs Ryan. (Thanks to ND and Tommy)
- Brother of Bob Einstein (a.k.a. 'Super Dave' Osborne)