Albert Finney (1936 - )
- The Victors (1963) [Russian Soldier]: Stabbed in the chest by George Hamilton, who is also stabbed in the chest by Albert. (Thanks to Brian)
- Scrooge (1970) [Ebenezer Scrooge]: Is shown a vision of the future after his death from unspecified causes (off screen); there is a scene showing Albert being lead to hell by Alec Guinness and this future is prevented from coming about after Albert changes his ways.
- The Dresser (1983) [Sir]: Dies of an unspecified illness (on top of old age) in his dressing room after the evening's performance, while Tom Courtenay reads Albert's memoirs by his side. (Albert also had two 'play-within-the-film' death scenes earlier in the movie: He stabs himself in the stomach playing Othello, and dies of old age while playing King Lear.) (See also Anthony Hopkins in the 2015 version.)
- Under the Volcano (1984) [Geoffrey Firmin]: Shot in the stomach by hooligans in a brawl outside the bar.
- Big Fish (2003) [Ed Bloom]: Dies of cancer, with his son (Billy Crudup) by his side. (Thanks to Gary)
- A Good Year (2006) [Uncle Henry]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified circumstances. We learn of his death when Russell Crowe is informed; Albert only appears in flashbacks.
- The Bourne Legacy (2012) [Dr. Albert Hirsch]: Dies (off-screen) of a heart attack; his death is mentioned in a news broadcast. (There is a deleted scene that shows that he was actually killed by assassins who staged his death.)
- Cold Lazarus (1996) [Daniel Feeld]: Head blasted apart in an explosion, when Ciarán Hinds shoots him as a mercy killing as Albert begs him to be killed. (Albert has been reduced to a cryogenically-frozen head.)