Albert Salmi (1928 - 1990)
- The Bravados (1958) [Ed Taylor]: Killed (off-screen, unclear how) by Gregory Peck, after Gregory ties lassos and ties him up (by the legs) to a tree. His body is shown when the others find him. (Thanks to Mac)
- The Unforgiven (1960) [Charlie Rawlins]: Shot in the back with an arrow by a Kiowa warrior as Albert is riding by the riverside at night.
- The Ambushers (1967) [Jose Ortega, a.k.a. Leopold Caselius]: Killed by the electromagnetic energy field inside the flying saucer when Janice Rule activates it.
- Lawman (1971) [Harvey Stenbaugh]: Shot to death by Burt Lancaster after Albert pulls his gun. (Thanks to Brian)
- Superstition (1982) [Inspector Sturgess]: Killed by Carole Goldman's supernatural powers.
- The United States Steel Hour: Bang the Drum Slowly (1956) [Bruce Pierson]: Dies of Hodgkin's lymphoma. (I haven't seen this version, but I have seen Robert De Niro's death in the 1973 film version.) (Thanks to Mac)
- The Twilight Zone: Execution (1960) [Joe Caswell]: Strangled with a drapery cord by Than Wyenn.
- Cimarron Strip: The Last Wolf (1967) [Sam Gallatin]: Shot dead in a shootout in the rocks by Stuart Whitman after he has killed Morgan Woodward. (Thanks to Brian)
- Hawaii Five-O: The Payoff (1970) [Vince Ryan]: Shot by Jack Lord as he is about to shoot James MacArthur in the back. (Thanks to Brian)
- Night Gallery: The Waiting Room (1972) [Joe Bristol]: Sentenced to relive his death in an abstract version of hell over and over, along with Steve Forrest, Jim Davis, Lexx Barker, Buddy Ebsen and Larry Watson. We see Albert get up and leave the room when the clock strikes his hour. Then we hear the gunfire as he is killed.
- Mission: Impossible: The Fuehrer's Children (1989) [Richard Kester]: Strangled by his neo-Nazi leaders.