Alejandro Rey (1930 - 1987)
- The Stepmother (1972) [Frank Delgado]: Shot to death by police as Alejandro hands his gun to Rudy Herrera Jr., which the police mistake for a threatening move.
- The Swarm (1978) [Dr. Thomas Martinez]: Stung to death by the killer bees after they come into his lab following a broken window.
- Terror Vision (1986) [Spiro]: Presumably killed and devoured by one of the aliens (I haven't seen all of this but it's established most of cast were consumed by the aliens)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Injured Innocent (1961) [Vincent Danielli]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) with a wrench by John Conte. His body is shown afterwards when Frank Maxwell, Linda Lawson and Audrey Dalton discover him.
- Thriller: Guillotine (1961) [Robert Lamont]: Beheaded (off-camera) by the guillotine, after Alejandro had arranged for Danielle De Metz to kill executioner Robert Middleton in order to cancel the execution; after Robert's death, Charles La Torre checks Robert's pulse and releases his arm, causing it to fall on the switch and drop the blade regardless of the executioner's death. (See also Frank M. Benard in the 1982 Darkroom episode.)
- Kraft Suspense Theatre: That He Should Weep for Her (1964) [Juano Herrera]: Shot to death by police as he tries to escape by running up a staircase by the beach.
- Satan's Triangle (1975 TV) [Father Peter Martin]: Back broken when he falls from the ship's mast with a rope tangled around his ankle. His body is later brought back to life when Satan possesses it, and dies once again after Satan abandons the body. (Thanks to John)