Angus MacInnes (1947 - )
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (1977) [Gold Leader]: Killed when Darth Vader's (James Earl Jones/David Prowse) fighter shoots down his spacecraft, causing it to explode as Angus and the rest of his squadron was attacking Peter Cushing's Death Star.
- Force 10 from Navarone (1978) [Doug Reynolds]: Shot by Michael Sheard as Angus attacks him.
- Atlantic City (1981) [Vinnie]: Shot in the stomach and chest by Burt Lancaster.
- Witness (1985) [Fergie]: Smothered to death in a grain silo when Harrison Ford releases the trap door that was holding the corn in the upper level (his body is later seen when Harrison pulls the shotgun out of his hands to use on Danny Glover).
- Vikings: A King's Ransom (2013) [Tostig]: Mortally hacked in the back with a sword by a Saxon warrior during the battle where the Norse camp was attacked. He dies joyfully talking to Travis Fimmel as he feared he would never die in battle and not get to enter Valhalla.