Anne Bancroft (1931 - 2005)
- a.k.a. Anne Marno
- New York Confidential (1955) [Kathy Lupo]: Commits suicide by deliberately crashing her car.
- 7 Women (1966) [Dr. D.R. Cartwright]: Commits suicide by drinking poisoned tea, after giving the same tea to Mike Mazurki; the movie fades to black after she drinks the tea but before she collapses. (Thanks to Mac)
- Marco Polo (1982) [Signora Polo]: Dies of an unspecified illness, with her son (Alexander Picolo) by her bedside. (Thanks to Johan)
- Garbo Talks (1984) [Estelle Rolfe]: Dies (off-screen) of a brain tumor. (Thanks to Carolyn)
- Honeymoon in Vegas (1992) [Bea Singer]: Dies of an unspecified illness in the hospital, with her son (Nicolas Cage) by her bedside, after she makes him promise never to get married.
- Great Expectations (1998) [Ms. Dinsmoor]: Dies (off-screen) of old age/natural causes. (Thanks to Matt)
- Delgo (2008) [Empress Sedessa (voice)]: Falls to her death when the ground gives way under her at the end of a fight with her niece Princess Kyla (voiced by Jennifer Love Hewitt) (Anne recorded her lines in 1999, but the film wasn't completed till 2008 three years after her death)
- Mrs. Mel Brooks.
- Mother of Max Brooks.