Anne Francis (1930 - 2011)
- Rogue Cop (1954) [Nancy Corlane]: Drowned (off-screen) in a bathtub by Vince Edwards in Janet Leigh's apartment; we learn of her death afterwards when Robert Taylor returns to the apartment.
- Bad Day at Black Rock (1955) [Liz Wirth]: Shot in the back by Robert Ryan as she tries to run.
- Rawhide: Incident of the Shambling Man (1959) [Rose Wittman]: Killed by havig her back broken by Victor McLaglen with a bear hug.
- The Twilight Zone: Jess-Belle (1963) [Jess-Belle]: Shot by hunters while in the form of a leopard; she returns as a disembodied spirit and in different animal forms until James Best kills her by sticking a silver pin through her old wedding dress. The mortally wounded Anne materializes inside the dress before vanishing for good.
- Haunts of the Very Rich (1972; TV film) [Annette Larrier]: Dies (I don't know the circumstances) before the movie starts, as the movie turns out to be set in the afterlife. (I haven't seen this movie myself, but have read the basic premise.)
- Columbo: A Stitch in Crime (1973) [Nurse Sharon Martin]: Bludgeoned to death with a crowbar by Leonard Nimoy. (Thanks to John)