Annette Bening (1958 - )
- The Grifters (1990) [Myra Langtree]: Shot in the face (off-screen) by gangsters; her body is shown afterwards in the morgue. Her face (not shown in the morgue scene), was described as being completely destroyed, so her unrecognizable body was mistaken for Anjelica Huston. However, when John Cusack notices the absence of Anjelica's burn scar, he realizes that it's Annette's body. (Nudity alert: Topless)
- Bugsy (1991) [Virginia Hill] On-screen text at the end of the film mentions that she died by committing suicide.
- The Siege (1998) [Elise Kraft/Sharon Bridger]: Shot in the chest by Sami Bouajila during the standoff as he is using her as human shield in bath house. She dies (whilst praying) with Denzel Washington and Tony Shalhoub by her side. (Thanks to Vicki)
- In Dreams (1999) [Claire Cooper]: Drowned when she falls into a lake at the end of a struggle with Robert Downey Jr. Her body is shown being recovered from the water afterwards by divers (she later appears as a ghost being reunited with her murdered daughter, then again as she's haunting Robert in his cell).
- Film Stars Don't Die in Liverpool (2017) [Gloria Grahame]: Dies of cancer (off-screen) after flying back to New York very shortly after the film concludes; her death is mentioned in the closing text.
- Wiseguy: One on One (1987) [Officer Karen Leland]: Killed (off-screen) by hitmen sent by Dennis Lipscomb. (Thanks to Steve)
- Wife of Warren Beatty