Anthony Caruso (1916 - 2003)
- The Asphalt Jungle (1950) [Louis Ciavelli]: Shot in the stomach when Sterling Hayden hits an armed guard, causing the gun to fall on the floor and go off. It's mentioned he dies, later in the film.
- The Iron Mistress (1952) [Black Jack Sturdevant]: Shot in the head by Alf Kjellin, after Anthony mistakenly stabs Alf while intending to kill Alan Ladd. (Thanks to Jeff)
- The Man Behind the Gun (1953) [Vic Sutro]: Shot in the chest in a shoot-out with Philip Carey.
- Cattle Queen of Montana (1954) [Natchakoa]: Hit in the back with a tomahawk when Lance Fuller throws it at him, as Anthony is trying to kill Ronald Reagan and Barbara Stanwyck.
- Santa Fe Passage (1955) [Chavez]: Shot from his horse by Apache chief George Keymas who has no further use for him. (Thanks to Brian)
- Fort Massacre (1958) [Pawnee]: Stabbed in the back at the end of a fight by Larry Chance. (Thanks to Brian)
- Claws (1977) [Henry Chico]: Mauled to death by the bear.
- Rawhide: Incident of the Dancing Death (1960) [Cullen]: Crushed to death off-screen by a boulder in a landslide. His body is shown when Eric Fleming and Clint Eastwood find him.
- Have Gun Will Travel: The Revenger (1961) [Solomon]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Richard Boone.
- Wagon Train: The Traitor (1961) [Meurte]: Shot to death by Robert Horton when Anthony and the rest of the bandits try to rush him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Runaway Race (1965) [Harvey Rettig]: Bludgeoned to death (off-screen) by Michael Constantine. His body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr, Barbara Hale and William Hopper discover him.
- Rawhide: Prairie Fire (1965) [Milt Dexter]: Shot to death by Clint Eastwood when Anthony tries to pull a gun on him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Sad Sicilian (1965) [Enrico Bacio]: Stabbed in the neck (off-screen) by Margo. His body is shown afterwards when Rudy Solari discovers him.
- Mission: Impossible: Shape-Up (1968) [Leonard Morgan]: Shot to death by Gerald S. O'Loughlin.
- Gunsmoke: Sarah (1972) [Pappy Quinn]: Shot by James Arness in the final shootout. (Thanks to Brian)