Anthony Michael Hall (1968 - )
- Edward Scissorhands (1990) [Jim]: Falls to his death after a fight with Johnny Depp, on top of being stabbed in the chest and stomach by Depp (who then shoves him out through a window while his hand is still stuck in Hall's body), while Winona Ryder looks on; we see his body when the angry mob arrives at the mansion.
- The Grave (1996) [Travis Purcell]: Dies (off-screen) of asphyxiation after being sealed in a mine by Gabrielle Anwar.
- The Killing Grounds (1998) [Art Styles]: Impaled on a makeshift spear by Rodney A. Grant, he manages to wound Grant in return before dying, his body is later seen when Courtney Gains discovers him.
- Hitched (2001) [Ted Robbins]: Dies in a car crash.
- Saturday Night Live (May 24, 1986) [Himself]: Burned to death, alongside most of the cast and crew, when Billy Martin douses the room with gasoline and lights it on fire before the good-nights. Everyone can be seen running and screaming around the smoky room as the credits roll in a cliff-hanger parody. They don't die on-screen, but their fates are clear. This lampoons the season 11's (1985-86) cast which was not well-received and criticized for not gelling together into a comedic ensemble. Only Jon Lovitz, Nora Dunn and Dennis Miller would make it back to the next season. (Played for comic effect.)
- Tales from the Crypt: Creep Course (1993) [Reggie Skulnick]: Throws up his dissolved interior organs after Jeffrey Jones spikes Anthony's drink with an Egyptian embalming fluid; his and Jones' mummified bodies are seen at the end of the episode when Nina Siemasko shows them to Rende Rae Norman and Julius Carrey.
- A Bucket of Blood (The Death Artist) (1995) [Walter Paisley]: Commits suicide by hanging himself. (See also Dick Miller in the 1959 original.)
- Hijacked: Flight 285 (1996 TV) [Peter Cronin]: Shot twice in the chest by a SWAT officer.
- CSI: Miami: In the Wind (2010) [James Bradstone]: Executed by the State of Florida for killing his wife (Lois Atkins) and daughter (Hannah Victoria Stock).