Antoinette Bower (1932 - )
- The Evil That Men Do (1984) [Claire]: Accidentally shot in the head by the other bad guys when they fire at Charles Bronson's car while she's in the trunk. (Thanks to Robert)
- Thriller: Waxworks (1962) [Annette Jacquelin]: Played a character who was executed 30 years earlier. She was a wax figure that was brought back to life through black magic. She was destroyed when her wax image, that incased her remains, was set on fire.
- Amos Burke, Secret Agent: Operation Long Shadow (1965) [Countess Anna Marie Mouton]: Shot in the back by the bad guys as she's running towards Gene Barry; she dies shortly afterwards while talking to Gene in his car. (Thanks to Macrinus and Big O)
- The Invaders: Condition Red (1967) [Laurie Keller]: Shot to death while she and Jason Evers are struggling to get control of the gun; being an alien, her body disintegrates after her death. (Thanks to Robert)
- Star Trek: Catspaw (1967) [Sylvia]: Dies, along with Theodore Marcuse, after William Shatner destroys the transmuter and causes them to revert to their true insect-like forms. (Thanks to Robert)
- Mannix: Shadow of a Man (1969) [Barbara Sanderson]: Accidently shot in the stomach by Don Chastain.
- Columbo: Negative Reaction (1974) [Frances Galesko]: Shot to death by her husband (Dick Van Dyke), after he ties her to a chair and stages it to appear that she had been kidnapped. (Thanks to Richard)
- Murder, She Wrote: If It's Thursday, It Must Be Beverly (1987) [Audrey Martin]: Accidently shot herself in the chest in a struggle with Ray Girardin in her kitchen home. Her body is shown afterwards when Angela Lansbury, Tom Bosley and William Windom discover her, and her death is shown in a flashback later on.