Arch Johnson (1922 - 1997)
- The Liberation of L.B. Jones (1970) [Stanley Bumpas]: Ground apart in his own tractor when Yaphet Kotto pushes him into it.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Travelling Treasure (1961) [Karl Magovern]: Poisoned (off-screen) when Lisa Gaye puts digitalis in his glass of beer. We learn of his death when a coast guard discovers him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Golden Oranges (1963) [Gerald Thornton]: Shot in the stomach (off-screen) by Henry Norell. His body is shown afterwards when Natalie Trundy discovers him.
- Wagon Train: The Hobie Redman Story (1963) [Glen Andrews]:
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Ice-Cold Hands (1964) [Marvin Fremont]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Dabbs Greer. His body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr discovers him.