Barry Atwater (1918 - 1978)
- Man From Del Rio (1956) [Dan Ritchy]: Shot dead in a gunfight with Anthony Quinn . (Thanks to Brian)
- One Step Beyond: The Day the World Wept - The Lincoln Story (1960) [Abraham Lincoln]: Shot in the back of the head (off-screen) by John Wilkes Booth (no actor credited) in Ford's Theatre.
- The Outer Limits: Corpus Earthling (1963) [Dr. Jonas Temple]: Stabbed in the stomach with a scalpel by Robert Culp when he attacks Robert while possessed by an alien (which leaves his body after he dies).
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Prankish Professor (1963) [Prof. Ronald Hewes]: Stabbed in the chest (off-screen) with a letter opener by Constance Towers. His body is shown afterwards when his telephone rings.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Cheating Chancellor (1965) [Dr. Stuart Logan]: Stabbed in the back (off-screen) with a paper spindle by Louise Latham in his office. His body is shown afterwards when a crowd of students discover him with James Noah beside him.
- Star Trek: The Savage Curtain (1969) [Surak]: Killed (off-screen, exact method unclear) by Carol Daniels, Robert Herron, Nathan Jung, and Phillip Pine; his body is seen when Lee Bergere tries to free him.
- Mannix: Sunburst (1970) [Clint Peterson]: Shot in the back by Paul Carr.
- The Night Stalker (1972; TV Movie) [Janos Skorzeny]: Stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake by Darren McGavin after Barry gets exposed to sunlight.
- Mannix: Trap for a Pigeon (1974) [Mark Prentiss]: Killed (off-screen) by Roy Jenson. His body is shown when Mike Connors and Robert Reed discover him.