Barry Pepper (1970 - )
Deaths in FilmsEdit
- Enemy of the State (1998) [Detective David Pratt]: Shot to death in a shoot-out between Tom Sizemore's men and Jon Voight's men in a restaurant. (Thanks to Gary)
- Firestorm (1998) [Packer]: Reportedly shot to death by William Forsythe while Barry is hanging from a tree. (I haven't seen this movie myself.) (Thanks to Gary)
- Saving Private Ryan (1998) [Private Daniel Jackson]: Killed in an explosion when a German tank fires on the tower he's using as a sniping position.
- The Green Mile (1999) [Dean Stanton]: Dies (off-screen), presumably of old age/natural causes, at some point between the 1930s flashbacks and the present-day framing sequence; It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but I believe his name was mentioned when Dabbs Greer lists some of his friends who had since died.
- Flags of Our Fathers (2006) [Sgt. Mike Strank]: Acciendently blown up by an allied mortar; he dies as Ryan Phillippe tries in vain to patch up his wounds.
- True Grit (2010) [Lucky Ned Pepper]: Shot in the head with a sniper rifle by Matt Damon as Pepper is about to shoot a wounded Jeff Bridges. Shown from a distance. See Robert Duvall in the original 1969 film.
- The Lone Ranger (2013) [Captain James Fueller]: Killed when the train car he's in collides with the train car William Fichtner is in.
Deaths in TVEdit
- 3: The Dale Earnhardt Story (2004 TV) [Dale Earnhardt]: Presumably will be killed in a car crash during the Daytona 500.
- The Kennedys (2011 mini-series) Robert 'Bobby' Kennedy: Shot and mortally wounded by Sirhan Sirhan (no actor listed).
Deaths in Video GamesEdit
- Prototype (2009) [Alex Mercer]: Shot to death by Blackwatch soldiers at Penn Station after unleashing the Blacklight virus on New York. His body is then taken over by the virus, who believes itself to be the real Alex Mercer.