Brandon Routh (1979 - )
- Unthinkable (2010) [Agent D.J. Jackson]: Possibly killed along with everyone else seen throughout the film once the bomb planted by Michael Sheen goes off at the very end.
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010) [Todd Ingram]: Explodes into a mass of coins and points (videogame-style) when Michael Cera head-butts him, after Clifton Collins Jr. and Thomas Jane take away Brandon's vegan superpowers. (Played for comic effect.) (Thanks to Tommy)
- Legends of Tomorrow: Destiny (2016) [Ray Palmer]: In a vision seen by Arthur Darvill of the future, Brandon is killed in an explosion while attempting to destroy the Oculus (This is averted, however, when Wentworth Miller sacrifices himself to destroy it so Brandon survives the episode.)
- Legends of Tomorrow: Aruba (2017) [Ray Palmer - Aberration]: In a dual role as Ray from the past and an aberration from an alternate future, the aberration is killed after Matt Letscher rips his heart out of his chest. The past version of Ray survives the episode.
- Legends of Tomorrow: Here I Go Again (2018) [Ray Palmer]: Killed multiple times throughout the episode in a time loop when the Waverider explodes, while he and Tala Ashe are crushed when Caity Lotz hits them with a newspaper while they are shrunken. (The time loop is later revealed to be a simulation for Tala set up by Amy Pemberton to help Tala become close with the Legends and stay, so Brandon survives the episode.)
- Mr. Courtney Ford