Brendan Fraser (1968 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- The Passion Of Darkly Noon (1995) [Darkly Noon]: Shot in the back with a rifle/shotgun by Loren Dean during his rampage through Viggo Mortensen's home. He dies whilst being held by Ashley Judd.
- Mrs. Winterbourne (1996) [Hugh/Bill Winterbourne]: Playing a dual role as twins; "Hugh" is killed in a train crash, along with his pregnant fiancée (Susan Haskell). ("Bill" survives the movie.)
- Monkeybone (2001) [Stu Miley]: Playing a man who's consciousness is in a mystical limbo world, Fraser falls to his death from a deflating balloon (while his consciousness is stuck in the body of Chris Kattan) during a fight with his own body, which is possessed by the consciousness of Monkeybone (voice by John Turturro); his consciousness comes back to his body when Whoopi Goldberg gives Fraser a pass to come back Earth. Also, in a dream Bridget Fonda is having, Brendan dies after having the breathing tube attached to his stomach cut by Megan Mullally, causing him to deflate.
- The Quiet American (2002) [Alden Pyle]: Stabbed in the chest and stomach by Tzi Ma at the end of an alleway chase from communist sympathizers (who then throw him off a bridge). His body is first seen at the begining floating below a bridge, then in the morgue as Michael Caine goes to identify him, with his murder shown in flashback as Michael figures out what happened to him (see Audie Murphy in the 1958 original).
- The Air I Breathe (2007) [Pleasure]: Killed (I recall shot or stabbed repeatedly) by Andy Garcia or his cohorts after first being beaten; he dies while talking to Sarah Michelle Gellar as she kneels by his side (I haven't seen all of this but I have seen parts of his death scene in trailers)
- Furry Vengeance (2010) [Dan Sanders/Various Explorers]: Playing both 'Dan' and the various explorers through the millennium, all of the explorers are mauled to death by the local wildlife after encroaching on Rocky Springs wilderness as revealed by Matt Prokop. ('Dan' survives the movie.)