Brett Cullen (1956 - )
- The Killing Jar (1997) [Michael Sanford]: Shot in the chest with a shotgun by Xander Berkeley when Brett tries to run over and save Tamlyn Tomita. After Tomita kills Berkeley, she rushes over and comforts Cullen and the film fades out leaving the audience to decide if he succumbed to his bloody wounds or not.
- Ghost Rider (2007) [Barton Blaze]: Fatally injured during a stunt show when Peter Fonda (using his powers) causes Brett to crash his motorcycle. He dies as his son (Matt Long) kneels by his side.
- Red Dawn (2012) [Tom Eckert]: Shot in the head by Will Yun Lee, as his sons (Chris Hemsworth and Josh Peck) look on helplessly from a distance. (Thanks to Tommy and Tim)
- Tales from the Crypt: Only Sin Deep (1989) [Ronnie Price]: Shot repeatedly by Lea Thompson in his home, while he's calling the police after mistaking her for a burglar. (Thanks to Andrew)
- Lost: The Other 48 Days (2005) [Goodwin Stanhope]: Impaled on a wooden stick at the end of a struggle with Michelle Rodriguez. His body seen again in the episode The Other Woman when Michael Emerson brings Elizabeth Mitchell to where he was killed. (Thanks to PortsGuy, Neil, Dan, and Tim)
- Person of Interest: God Mode (2013) [Nathan Ingram]: Killed in a Ferry Explosion (Along with Other Passengers and Abraham Makany) by SEMTEX Explosives Planted on a Van by Boris McGiver Because Brett was going to talk about the Machine to the Press, this was a Flashback Scene Happened in 2010.
- Criminal Minds: Demons (2014) [Justin Mills]: Shot repeatedly in the chest in a shoot-out with Shemar Moore.
Husband of Michele Little