Brian Blessed (1936 - )
- The Last Valley (1971) [Korski]: Stabbed in the stomach with his own spiked helmet by Michael Caine. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (1991) [Lord Locksley]: Killed (off-screen) by Alan Rickman and Alan's men; his body is shown afterwards when his son (Kevin Costner) discovers him hanging from a parapet. (Thanks to Jennie and Leslie)
- Hamlet (1996) [Ghost]: Poisoned (off-screen) when Derek Jacobi pours poison into his ear as he sleeps; he appears as a ghost to his son (Kenneth Branagh).
- Tarzan (1999; animated) [Clayton]: Accidentally hanged by vines after he gets tangled in them in the jungle, as he unsuccessfully tries to cut himself free. (Thanks to Drew)
- King Lear (1999) [King Lear]: Dies of old age, compounded by heartbreak over the death of his daughter (Phillipa Peak). (I haven't seen this version, but I'm familiar with the story.)
- Space 1999: Death's Other Dominion (1975) [Dr. Cabot Rowland]: Rapidly ages to death and decomposes on an Eagle craft when he tries to leave the planet Ultima Thule that had given him immortality. (Stephen)
- I, Claudius (1976) [Augustus]: Poisoned after Sian Phillips coats the figs in his garden with poison; he dies after a prolonged period, while Sian talks to him on his deathbed.
- The Story of David (1976 TV) [Abner]: Stabbed to death by Norman Rodway. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Survivors: Law of the Jungle (1977) [Brod]: Shot in the back with a crossbow by John Abineri.
- Blake's 7: Cygnus Alpha (1978) [Vargas]: Explodes in the vacuum of space after Sally Knyvette transports him there with the teleporter. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- The Black Adder: The Black Seal (1983) [King Richard IV]: Poisoned, along with the rest of the royal court, when they all drink a toast with poisoned wine.
- Mr. Hildegarde Neil.