Brian Bloom (1970 - )
- The Stuff (1985) [Jason's Brother]: Presumably consumed from the inside, along with the rest of his family, by the Stuff; we last see him as he and his family are trying to make Scott Bloom eat the Stuff. It's not shown what happens to them after Scott escapes, but considering what happens to the rest of the Stuff's victims, it's likely that they die.
- The A-Team (2010) [Pike]: Killed at the end of a fight with Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Tron: Legacy (2010) [Black Guard]: Playing multiple black guards, he’s disintegrated in many ways.
- Oz: Revenge Is Sweet (2001) [Ronald Barlog]: Neck snapped by Christopher Meloni.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles: Dinosaurs Seen in the Sewers (2015) [Crognard]: Swallowed by the Dread Dragon Wigglepuss in the series finale of his show. Michelangelo (voiced by Greg Cipes) re-edits the footage to make it look like he survived.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Impossible Desert (2017) [Captain Ryan]: Disintegrated to bone by cyborgs along with Crankshaw (Scott Menville), and Dr. Mindstrong (Ben Cross).
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Mass Effect 2 (2010) [Keiji Okuda]: Murdered (exact method unspecified) by John Ullyatt some time prior to the start of the game, though he lives on in the form of a projection contained within his Graybox memory implant. This projection can also die if the player decides to honour Brian's final request and encourages Kym Hoy to erase the Graybox's contents.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011) [Yuri]: Shot to death by Roman Varshavsky after shooting Roman in the shoulder.
- The Darkness II (2012) [Jackie Estacado]: Shot in the face by Bill Lobley; he is returned to life a few days later by Mike Patton's powers. He later dies again following his battle with William Salyers, this time by stabbing himself in the chest with the Siphon in an attempt to send himself to Hell.
- Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) [Black Mask/Roman Sionis] Falls to his death after being kicked through a window by Troy Baker.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (2016) [Commander Nick Reyes]: Dies from vaccuum exposure after ordering Jamie Gray Hyder to fire on the command center he is occupying.