Bruce Davison (1946 - )
- Willard (1971) [Willard Stiles]: Devoured by the army of rats after being betrayed by them. (See also Crispin Glover's death in the 2003 version's alternate ending). (Thanks to Mac)
- Short Eyes (Slammer) (1977) [Clark Davison]:Throat slit with a shiv by Joseph Carberry, while several other inmates hold him down.
- Mourning Becomes Electra (1978) [Orin Manning]: Commits suicide by shooting himself.
- Summer of My German Soldier (1978) [Anton Reiker]: Shot to death (off-screen) by FBI agents in the woods; we learn of his death afterwards when James Noble informs Kristy McNichol. (Thanks to Lisa)
- Longtime Companion (1990) [David]: Dies (off-screen) of AIDS-related illness. (Thanks to Mac)
- X-Men (2000) [Senator Robert Kelly]: Turned into liquid after being artificially mutated by Ian McKellen; he dies in the X-Men's clinic/laboratory while talking to Halle Berry, when he is no longer able to hold himself together. (Note: Bruce reprised the role of "Senator Kelly" in the 2003 sequel X2: X-Men United, but this was revealed as being the shape-changing Rebecca Romijn impersonating the dead Senator. As history was altered in X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014), his fate in the altered timeline in unknown).
- Persecuted (2014) [Senator Donald Harrison]: Shot by Raoul Trujillo, after his role in the cover-up is exposed.
- V: The Betrayal (1985) [John Langley]: Shot in the back with a ray-gun by Richard Minchenberg, while Bruce is holding Blair Tefkin at gunpoint.
- Tales from the Crypt: 99 & 44/100 % Pure Horror (1995) [Luden Sandleton]: Beaten to death by Cristi Conaway, who then dumps his body into a vat of chemicals in his soap factory (his eyeball is later seen in a bar of soap she uses moments before her skin melts). (Thanks to Jesse)
- Christmas Angel (2009) [Nick Anderson]: Dies (off-screen) of cancer.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Father of the Bride (2011) [Avery Tinsdale]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head. His death is shown in a flashback as the CSI team figure out what happened. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
- Bigfoot (2012 TV) [Sheriff Walt Henderson]: Fatally crushed with a police car by Bigfoot (Gary Kasper); he dies shortly afterwards while talking to Sherilyn Fenn. (Thanks to Dignan)