Bruce Greenwood (1956 - )
- Another Chance (1989) [John Ripley]: Dies, then appears as a spirit in the afterlife being sent back to Earth to correct his mistakes.
- Servants Of Twilight (1991) [Charlie Harrison]: Killed by Jarrett Lennon's supernatural powers (who makes it look like natural causes) when Bruce discovers too late Joey is the antichrist.
- Adrift (1993) [Nick Terrio]: Stabbed in the side and back by Kenneth Welsh as Bruce is drowning Kate Jackson. His body is later seen when Kate is pulled out of the ocean.
- Disturbing Behavior (1998) [Dr. Edgar Caldicott]: Kicked over the edge of a dam by James Marsden while hanging onto him.
- Double Jeopardy (1999) [Nick Parsons]: Shot in the chest by Ashley Judd while holding a gun on Tommy Lee Jones.
- The Lost Son (1999) [Friedman]: Shot repeatedly in the stomach and chest by Daniel Auteuil (while Bruce is standing in front of a mirror thereby shattering the glass).
- The Soul Collector (1999) [Zachariah]: As an "angel of death" turned mortal, Bruce is hit by a car while saving Scotty Leavenworth from being run over; he is later brought back to life by Ossie Davis.
- Below (2002) [Brice]: Shoots himself in the head in order to stop Nick Hobbs' ghost from haunting the submarine.
- The Core (2003) [Commander Robert Iverson]: Impaled through the head by a falling crystal shard, causing his body to fall into a river of lava, where he is incinerated.
- I, Robot (2004) [Lawrence Robertson]: Neck snapped (off-screen) by one of the robots; his body is shown when Will Smith, Bridget Moynahan, and Alan Tudyk discover him.
- Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) [Admiral Christopher Pike]: Shot in the chest with a laser mounted weapon by Benedict Cumberbatch during a terrorist attack on Starfleet. He dies as Zachary Quinto does a mind meld on him and his body is later seen when Chris Pine discovers him.
- Gerald's Game (2017) [Gerald Burlingame]: Dies of a heart attack while in the middle of playing a sex game with Carla Gugino.
- In the Line of Duty: The F.B.I. Murders (1988 TV) [Agent Jerry Dove]: Shot to death by David Soul in the gunfight between FBI agents and David and Michael Gross.
- Summer Dreams: The Story of the Beach Boys (1990) [Dennis Wilson]: Drowned after slipping off the port by landing in the ocean.
- Bitter Vengeance (1994 TV movie) [Jack Westford]: Stabbed in a fight with Virginia Madsen as Bruce is about to fatally shoot Virginia.
- Mr. Susan Devlin.