Caleb Landry Jones (1989 - )
Film Deaths Edit
- Byzantium (2012) [Frank]: Although Caleb is alive by the end of the film, it's implied that he will soon be drained of his blood (off screen) and turned into a vampire by Saoirse Ronan shortly after the end of the film when they reach their island destination.
- God's Pocket (2014) [Leon Hubbard]: Dies of head trauma after one of the construction workers hits him on the head with a brick.
- Heaven Knows What (2014) [Ilya]: Burns to death when one of his lit candles falls on his bed while he is sleeping.
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) [Sean Cassidy / Banshee]: Although Caleb doesn't appear in this film, it's established that he's killed (off screen) during Peter Dinklage's experiments, in events that occurred between X-Men: First Class (2011) and this film. His death is confirmed in a conversation between Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy, and his name is later seen when Jennifer Lawrence goes through a list of Peter's subjects.
- War On Everyone (2016) [Birdwell]: Shot in the head (off-camera) by Alexander Skarsgård; we only see Alexander firing. Caleb's body is seen when Alexander and Michael Peña turn the warehouse lights out.
- American Made (2017) [JB]: Killed in an explosion when a car bomb detonates as Caleb is driving away while Tom Cruise chases after him.
- Get Out (2017) [Jeremy Armitage]: Head bashed in in a fight with Daniel Kaluuya as Daniel tries to escape Caleb's house.