Carrie-Anne Moss (1967 - )
- New Blood (2000) [Leigh]: Shot in the neck by John Hurt.
- The Matrix Reloaded (2003) [Trinity]: Shot in the chest by Matt McColm during an aerial gunfight; she is later brought back to life by Keanu Reeves' powers.
- The Matrix Revolutions (2003) [Trinity]: Impaled through the stomach on a metal spike when her ship crashes; she dies shortly afterwards while talking to Keanu Reeves.
- Mini's First Time (2006) [Diane]: Dies of carbon monoxide poison after Alec Baldwin and Nikki Reed put her in the car with the engine running in a closed garage, to finish her off after Carrie-Anne attempts suicide by taking an overdose of pills.
- Unthinkable (2010) [Agent Helen Brody]: Possibly killed along with everyone else seen throughout the film once the bomb planted by Michael Sheen goes off at the very end.
- Silent Hill: Revelantion (Silent Hill: Revelation) (2012) [Claudia Wolf/Missionary]: Decapitated with a giant sword by the Red Pyramid demon (Roberto Campanella) at the end of a fight, after Carrie-Anne transforms into her monstrous "Missionary" form.
- Pompeii (2014) [Aurelia]: Dies from her wounds after being pinned down in structural building collapse caused by the vibrations of a volcano eruption.
- Doorways (1993 TV) [Laura]: Shot with a ray-gun by one of the reinforcements as she's trying to kill Anne le Guernec. (Thanks to Shadrach)
- Silk Stalkings: The Perfect Alibi (1993) [Lisa Bannon/Lana Bannon]: Playing a dual role as twin sisters, "Lana" is shot to death in a shoot-out with Mitzi Kapture. ("Lisa" survives the episode.) (Thanks to Bluestone and Corey)
- Mrs. Steven Roy.