Cesar Romero (1907 - 1994)
- Rendezvous (1935) [Colonel Nieterstein]: Commits suicide after being arrested for espionage.
- Frontier Marshal (1939) [Doc Holliday] Shot by Joe Sawyer as Cesar is walking out of a saloon. (However this is historically inaccurate because Doc Holliday actually died from tuberculosis on November 8th, 1887).
- Vera Cruz (1954) [Marquis de Labordere]: Shot dead by Archie Savage during the final street battle between the soldiers and the peasant army.
- Madigan's Millions (Un dollaro per 7 vigliacchi) (1968) [Mike Madigan]: Shot by mafia thugs.
- Latitude Zero (1969) [Dr. Malic]: Killed by the Black Moth.
- Murder, She Wrote: Paint Me a Murder (1985) [Diego Santana]: Shot in the back (off-screen) with a crossbow by Stewart Granger. His body is shown afterwards when Judy Geeson discovers him.