Chris Hemsworth (1983 - )
- Star Trek (2009) [George Kirk]: Killed in an explosion when he sacrifices himself by crashing his ship into Eric Bana's ship, after evacuating the rest of his crew.
- Thor (2011) [Thor]: Possibly temporarily killed in a battle with the Destroyer; he is brought back after his sacrifice proves him worthy of his hammer's enchantment and restores his full power and health. (It's debatable whether this is a death scene or a "brink-of-death" scene, but since it's been suggested, I'll go ahead and list it.)
- The Cabin in the Woods (2012) [Curt Vaughn]: Killed when he crashes his motorcycle into an invisible force-field while attempting to jump across the ravine, as Kristen Connolly and Jesse Williams look on in horror.
- Red Dawn (2012) [Jed Eckert]: Shot by Korean troops; he dies shortly afterwards while talking to his brother (Josh Peck).
- Rush (2013) [James Hunt]: Dies of a heart attack (off-screen) some years after the story ends, his death is revealed in Daniel Brühl's closing narration, playing over footage over the real James Hunt.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) [Thor]: Killed (off-screen) in a fight with the Chitauri aliens in a dream sequence Robert Downey Jr. has while under the influence of Elizabeth Olsen's control. (Hemsworth survives the film in reality)