Christopher George (1931 - 1983)
- El Dorado (1967) [Nelse McLeod]: Mortally wounded in a gunfight with John Wayne; he dies shortly afterwards. (The scene was later reused in the 1976 film The Shootist). (Thanks to Michael)
- City of the Living Dead (Paura nella citta dei morti vivendi; The Gates of Hell) (1980) [Peter Bell]: Decapitated by the zombie Janet Agren, while Catriona MacCall looks on in horror. (Thanks to Matt)
- The Exterminator (1980) [Detective James Dalton]: Shot to death by a CIA agent while Christopher helps Robert Ginty to escape. (Thanks to Michael)
- Enter the Ninja (1981) [Charles Venarius]: Dies dramatically when Franco Nero hurls a throwing star at him. (Thanks to Michael)
- Graduation Day (1981) [Coach George Michaels]: Shot to death by Carmen Argenziano, who had mistaken him for the killer. (Thanks to Matt)
- Mortuary (1983) (Embalmed) [Hank Andrews]: Stabbed in the stomach with an embalming needle by his son (Bill Paxton) in the morgue; his body is shown later on when Bill arranges all his victims in the mortuary as his "wedding guests". (Thanks to Matt)
- Mission: Impossible: Nerves (1971) [Wendell Hoyes]: Shot in the chest by Rafer Johnson after Christopher shoots him first. He dies shortly after trying to shoot the stolen canister of nerve gas.
- Mr. Lynda Day George.
- Uncle of Vanna White.