Clint Eastwood (1930 - )
Mayor of Carmel, California (1986-1988)
- The Beguiled (1971) [Corporal John McBurney]: Possibly poisoned by eating mushrooms prepared by Geraldine Page and her students; however, some subsequent dialogue suggests that the mushrooms weren't poisonous, and he died of a heart attack brought on by his fear that he'd been poisoned. The movie leaves it up to the viewer to decide which is the actual explanation.
- High Plains Drifter (1973) [The Stranger/Marshal Jim Duncan]: Possibly whipped to death by the film`s antagonists. The ending of the film strongly implies that he was the ghost of Jim Duncan who came back to avenge his own death.
- Escape from Alcatraz (1979) [Frank Morris]: Possibly drowned (off-screen) during the escape. (The real Frank Morris' body was never found, leaving it open to the possibility that he successfully escaped, but it's believed that he didn't make it.) (Thanks to Robert)
- Honkytonk Man (1982) [Red Stoval]: Dies of tuberculosis.
- The Bridges of Madison County (1995) [Robert Kincaid]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified causes; we learn of his death afterwards when Meryl Streep receives the camera he had left her.
- Blood Work (2002) [Terry McCaleb]: Shot to death by Jeff Daniels in a dream sequence. Clint wakes up from his nightmare after hitting the floor.
- Gran Torino (2008) [Walt Kowalski]: Shot repeatedly by gang members after he reaches for his cigarette lighter (deliberately leading them to think he was going for a gun), sacrificing himself to ensure the gang's arrest.
- None Known
- Ex-Husband of Dina Eastwood.