Colm Feore (1958 - )
- Face/Off (1997) [Dr. Malcolm Walsh]: Burned to death (along with CCH Pounder and Robert Wisdom) after Nicolas Cage (with John Travolta's face) sets the laboratory on fire.
- Airborne (1998) [Ron Simpson]: Sniped on his get-away plane by Torri Higginson while he is holding Steve Guttenberg at gunpoint.
- The Lesser Evil (1998) [Derek Eastman]: Shot in the head off-screen by Arliss Howard, who then stages the scene to make it look like a suicide. His death is revealed during the next scene, his funeral, which we are led to believe is David Paymer's funeral until David shows up.
- Ignition (2001) [General Joel McAteer]: Commits suicide (off-camera) by shooting himself in the head; we only hear the shot after he puts the gun to his head.
- Highwaymen (2003) [Fargo]: Shot in the face with a shotgun by Frankie Faison; we only see Frankie firing the gun.
- National Security (2003) [Detective Frank McDuff]: Shot to death (through a van window that he's hiding behind) during a shoot-out with Martin Lawrence and Steve Zahn.
- Paycheck (2003) [John Wolfe]: Electrocuted/burned to death after being thrown into a large TV screen by an explosion caused by Ben Affleck.
- The Chronicles of Riddick (2004) [Lord Marshal]: Stabbed in the head at the end of a fight with Vin Diesel.
- Thor (2011) [Laufey]: Incinerated with a blast of energy by Tom Hiddleston (with a staff) as Colm is about to stab a comatose Anthony Hopkins (Colm was wearing heavy makeup for this role).
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) [Donald Menken]: Although he survives the actual film, there is a deleted scene where he falls to his death after Dane DeHaan drops him from the top of a skyscraper.
- Friday the 13th: The Series: The Maestro (1989) [Anton Pascola]: Dies of exhaustion (along with Cynthia Preston) when they literally dance to death as the cursed music plays. (Thanks to Kenneth and PortsGuy)
- Friday the 13th: The Series: Mightier Than the Sword (1990) [Alex Dent]: Slashed to death with a straight razor by Louise Robey, after he kills Donna Goodhand (whom Colm had sent Louise to kill) and Louise goes after him instead.
- Romeo & Juliet (1993 TV) [Mercutio]: Stabbed by Lorne Kennedy when Antoni Cimolino tries to break up the swordfight between Colm and Lorne; he dies shortly afterwards, after delivering a final speech.
- The Outer Limits: The Heist (1996) [Major Mackie]: Frozen to death when the alien parasite drains the heat from his body. (Thanks to ND)
- Creature (1998 TV mini-series) [Admiral Aaron Richland]: Devoured by the mutant hybrid shark. (Thanks to ND)
- Empire: Episode 1 (2005) [Caesar]: Stabbed by Michael Maloney and others in the Senate; he dies in Jonathan Cake's arms. (Thanks to Brian)
- Ex-Mr. Sidonie Boll.
- Mr. Donna Starnes (director).