Corey Feldman (1971 - )
- Friday the 13th: A New Beginning (1985) [Tommy Jarvis (Age 12)]: Slashed to death with a machete (off screen) by Jason (Tom Morgan) during a dream sequence; the scene cuts just as Jason throws down the machete to the older version of Feldman (John Shepard) waking up from the dream.
- Blown Away (1993) [Wes]: Shot in the back by Nicole Eggert, as Corey is about to kill his brother (Corey Haim).
- Lipstick Camera (1994) [Joule Iverson]: Slashed to death when Brian Wimmer/Richard Portnow drags him over/through shattered glass as Corey is escaping through a broken window.
- Voodoo (1995) [Andy Chadway]: Stabbed to death by a possessed staff member. (This turns out to be a nightmare and he survives in reality.)
- Tales from the Crypt Presents: Bordello Of Blood (1996) [Caleb Verdoux]: Bitten and drained of blood (off-screen) by Angie Everhart, turning him into a vampire. He later dies again when Dennis Miller burns a hole through his torso with holy water shot from a squirt gun as Corey attacks him with an axe.
- Legion (1998) [Siegal]: Mauled to death by Legion mutant hybrid (Rick Springfield/Troy Donahue). He dies while talking to Terry Farrell (and I think Parker Stevenson).
- Tales from the Crypt: The Assassin (1994) [Todd]: Strangled when he gets his tie snagged into a treadmill (striking his head in the process), after Shelley Hack turns on the treadmill while he's trying to have sex with her (after she seduces him in an attempt to get him to spare her life).
- Big Wolf on Campus; What's the Story, Mourning Corey (2002) [Corey Feldman]: Stabbed in the chest with a wooden stake by Danny Smith, after it's revealed that Corey is a vampire. (Played for comic effect.)
Video Game Deaths: Edit
- Minecraft: Story Mode: The Last Place You Look (2015) [Magnus the Rouge]: If Jesse (Patton Oswalt) or Jessie (Catherine Taber) chooses his armor, Feldman gets hit by the Wither Storm and dies of mortal wounds. (However, if Oswalt or Taber chooses Ellegaard (Grey DeLisle)'s armor, she dies and Feldman survives.)