D.C. Douglas (1966 - )
- Future Force (Video, 1989) [Billy]: Shot to death by an assassin inside his own computer hacking room.
- 666: The Child (2006) [Dr. Loring]: Stabbed in the eye with a dentist's drill by Booboo Stewart when D.C. tries to drill Booboo's teeth.
- Titanic II (Video, 2010) [Captain Will Howard]: Killed when one of the ship's boilers explodes during the sinking of the Titanic II.
- NCIS: Neighborhood Watch (2012) [Rob Nelson]: Shot to death by Daniela Ruah inside another criminal's house.
- Sharknado 2: The Second One (2014 TV) [Bud]: Eaten by a shark-gator inside a sewer tunnel.
- Z Nation: They Grow Up So Quickly (2016) [Pa Kettle]: Stabbed in the head by Russell Hodgkinson.
- Regular Show: Space Escape (2016) [Colonel Rawls]: There are two possibilities for how he dies: 1) Crushed by the door he uses to let the others escape out of, or 2) found and wiped from existence by Robert Englund.
Video Game DeathsEdit
- Resident Evil 5 (Biohazard 5) (2009) [Albert Wesker]: Explodes after being hit by RPGs fired by Roger Craig Smith and Karen Dyer.
- Mass Effect 2 (2010) [Legion]: In the event that the player decides to hand him over to Cerberus, DC will ultimately be dismantled for research purposes and remade into a drone. As with many of the squad members, he can also die during the suicide mission if certain requirements are not met: he can either be killed in shipboard accidents during the approach to the Collector base, shot to death leading a squad, killed fighting the Collectors if tasked with holding the line, or crushed by falling rubble.
- Mass Effect 3 (2012) [Legion/Geth VI]: Playing both Legion and his replacement (who only appears if Legion did not survive the previous game), both characters share the same deaths: they can either be killed by Ash Sroka while attempting to stop Shepard from destroying the Geth should s/he choose to do so; they can sacrifice themselves to grant the Geth true sentience by dispersing their personalities into the code of all other Geth; they can be killed along with Tricia Helfer and all other artificial intelligences if Shepard chooses the "Destroy" ending; finally, they can be killed along with all other advanced lifeforms in the galaxy if Shepard chooses the "Refusal" ending.