Dana Delany (1956 - )
- Masquerade (1988) [Anne Briscoe]: Commit suicide by hanging herself death in her bathroom (off-screen); her body is shown (from the waist down) when police investigate the scene. It is unclear whether she commited suicide or if it was staged to appear that way (by either Rob Lowe or Doug Savant) though it appears that she was killed by Doug to set up Rob.
- Patty Hearst (1988) [General Gelina]: Burned to death in a house fire during a shootout between the police and the SLA when a tear gas grenade explodes in the house. (I haven't seen the film in a long time, so I don't remember if her death is shown or mentioned.)
- Light Sleeper (1992) [Marianne Jost]: Falls to her death (off-screen) from Victor Garber's apartment; her body is shown lying on the sidewalk when Willem Dafoe sees it. It is unclear whether she jumped or was killed by Victor (though the latter is more likely).
- Choices of the Heart: The Margaret Sanger Story (1995 TV) [Margaret Sanger]: Dies of congestive heart failure (I've never seen this film, so I don't know if her death is shown or even mentioned).
- For Hope (1996 TV) [Hope Altman]: Dies of scleroderma in a hospital bed.
- Battlestar Galactica: Sacrifice (2006) [Sesha Abinell]: Shot to death by Paul Campbell.