David Alan Grier (1955 - )
- Off Limits (1988) [Rogers]: Dies from injuries later, after been in an explosion caused by the Sappers in order to kill Keith David while David was guarding Keith.
- Tales from the Hood (1995) [Carl]: Burned to death when Brandon Hammond burns a drawing of David (depicted as a monster) after Brandon mangles David by crumpling the drawing; his burned skeleton is seen in coffin when Clarence Williams III shows it to De'aundre Bonds, Samuel Monroe, Jr., and Joe Torry.
- In Living Color (Dec. 15, 1991) [Charlie/Various]: In the "Sidekick in Nam" sketch, "Charlie" dies because he has to after getting a knick on his hand from Viet Cong gunfire so Jim Carrey can get his revenge on the Viet Cong. (Played for comic effect.)
- In Living Color (Dec. 22, 1991) [Chuckles the Clown/Various]: In "Homey the Clown: Homey at the Circus", "Chuckles the Clown" is killed when Damon Wayans aims the cannon that David was in at the ground, where it shoots and splatters him, leaving only his smoking clothes. (Played for comic effect.)
- In Living Color (Oct. 25, 1992) [Audience Member/Various]: In "Def Jam Comedy Hour", the "Audience Member"'s head explodes after laughing too hard at Jamie Foxx's comedy. (Played for comic effect.)
- In Living Color (Feb. 11, 1993) [Man/Various]: In "Ugly Woman: One Night Stand", "Man" commits suicide by jumping out the window after being kissed by Jamie Foxx. (Played for comic effect.)
- Saturday Night Live (Dec. 9 1995) [Tim Baker]: Head torn off by Will Ferrell when David challenged Will's authority on daytime talk show after a broken teleprompter causes them to revert to savagery. (Played for comic effect.)