David Bradley (1942 - )
- Hot Fuzz (2007) [Arthur Webley] Killed (off screen, apparently bludgeoned to death) by the Neighbourhood Watch members; his body is shown afterwards when Simon Pegg discovers him in the catacombs.
- Harry Brown (2009) [Leonard Attwell] Stabbed to death by street thugs; his death is revealed when Emily Mortimer and Charlie Creed Miles inform Michael Caine and his death is seen later on when Jack O'Connell shows Caine footage of the murder on his cell phone.
- Our Friends in the North (1996; TV mini-series) [Eddie Wells]: Dies of a heart attack outside the Houses of Parliament during a hurricane.
- The Moth (1997) [Dave Waters]: Killed in a fire when he tries to rescue Justine Waddell from the mansion that he had set fire to, after the stairs collapse from under him. (Thanks to Brian).
- Doctor Who: Dinosaurs on a Spaceship (2012) [Solomon]: Killed in an explosion after the escape pod he's in is hit by missiles.
- World Without End: Rook (2012) [Brother Joseph]: Dies of The Black Death. (Thanks to Brian)
- Broadchurch: Episode 5 (2013) [Jack Marshall] Commits suicide by jumping off a cliff into the ocean. His body is shown when David Tennant and the police investigate.
- Game of Thrones: The Winds of Winter (2016) [Walder Frey]: Throat slit by Maisie Williams after eating a pie which was made up of meat of his dead sons.
- The Strain: Extration (2017) [Abraham Setrakiant]: After being infected with the vampire virus, he is decapitated by Rupert Penry-Jones.
- Doctor Who: Twice Upon A Time (2017) [The Doctor]: Collapses due to old age and exhaustion; his body then "regenerates" and transforms into Patrick Troughton. The scene of David's regeneration was melded with footage from The Tenth Planet, allowing use of William Hartnell's own regeneration footage.