Denise Richards (1971 - )
- National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1 (1993) [Cindy #1]: Shot to death (off-screen), along with Denis Leary and the other three "Cindys" by Tim Curry. The bodies are shown afterwards, covered with sheets (with two of the bodies still frozen in a running position) when Emilio Estevez and Samuel L. Jackson investigate the crime scene.
- 919 Fifth Avenue (1995) [Cathy Damore]: Thrown out of a window after being knocked unconscious. (Thanks to Brian)
- Wild Things (1998) [Kelly Lanier Van Ryan]: Shot twice in the chest by Kevin Bacon in her living room (who then makes it look like he fired in self defense during a shootout). We only hear the shots from outside at the time, but the actual shooting is shown in a flashback, with her being punched in the stomach. She starts panting in horror as she looks straight down the barrel, knowing she’ll die. She is pumped with not one, but two hot 9mm lead. You hear her bullet ridden chest hit the ground after the first shot and is double tapped. It then proceeds to show her sexy bullet ridden breasts, with both shots ripping through her left breast, with blood leaking through the wound. (with him then placing one of her guns in her hand and then firing it) during the closing credits.
- Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999) [Becky Ann Leeman]: Killed in an explosion when the parade float she's riding on goes up in flames (as her mother Kirstie Alley looks on in shock). (Thanks to Stephen)
- Valentine (2001) [Paige Prescott]: Electrocuted when a masked David Boreanaz throws an electric drill into the hot tub (after also wounding her in the shoulder with the drill). Her body is later seen as Marley Shelton discovers her, while making her way through said mansion.
- Empire (2002) [Trish]: Shot in the head by John Leguizamo after she pulls a gun on him. (Thanks to PKJ and G-Man)
- Scary Movie 3 (2003) [Annie]: Hit by a car (off-screen) driven by Ajay Naidu and pinned against a tree; she dies shortly afterwards while talking to Charlie Sheen after Charlie arrives at the scene of the accident. (A parody of Patricia Kalember's death in Signs.) (Thanks to Vincent, Germboygel, Outlive, and Ric)
- Ex-Mrs. Charlie Sheen.