Denver Pyle (1920 - 1997)
- The Flying Saucer (1950) [??]: ?.
- Seventh Cavalry (1956) [Trooper Dixon]: Shot dead by Jay C. Flippen just as he is about to stab the sleeping Randolph Scott. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Left Handed Gun (1958) [Ollinger]: Shot with a shotgun by Paul Newman.
- The Alamo (1960) [Thimblerig the Gambler]: Killed during the final battle in an explosion; we last see Denver lying mortally wounded amidst the rubble before the scene cuts away, but the implication of his death is obvious.
- Gunpoint (1966) [Cap] Trampled to death by a herd of wild horses stampeded by Morgan Woodward's gang. (Thanks to Brian)
- Bandolero! (1968) [Muncie Carter]: Gunned down by the Apaches in the big shootout. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Rifleman: Bloodlines (1959) [Henry Trumble]: Shot in the back by Buddy Hackett.
- Have Gun Will Travel: The Calf (1960) [George Advent]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Richard Boone.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Final Fade-Out (1966) [Jackson Sidemark]: Killed (off-screen) by Dick Clark. His body is shown afterwards when Raymond Burr and Richard Anderson discover him.
- Cimarron Strip: The Last Wolf (1967) [Charley Austin]: He pushes open the saloon swing doors and randomly shoots dead two cowboys with his buffalo gun. He turns and runs across the street but is shot a number of times in the back by other cowboys coming out of the saloon. (Thanks to Brian)