Ed Lauter (1938 - 2013)
- The Magnificent Seven Ride! (1972) [Scott Elliott]: Shot to death in a shoot-out. (Thanks to Michael)
- Family Plot (1976) [Joseph Maloney]: Killed in a car crash/explosion when another vehicle causes him to lose control and drives over a cliff, just as he tries to run over Bruce Dern and Barbara Harris.
- King Kong (1976) [Carnahan]: Falls to his death from a log bridge when King Kong turns the log over. (Thanks to Michael)
- Magic (1978) [Duke]: Stabbed in the stomach by Anthony Hopkins (using the arm of his ventriloquist dummy to wield the blade).
- The Amateur (1981) [Anderson]: Shot to death by a sniper just as Ed is about to kill John Savage. (Thanks to Michael)
- Mulholland Falls (1996) [Earl]: Shot to death by Treat Williams' men in an ambush. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Sweeper (1996) [Molls]: Killed by C. Thomas Howell. (Thanks to ND)
- Seraphim Falls (2006) [Parsons]: Presumably dies (off-screen) of heat stroke or dehydration, after Liam Neeson shoots Ed's horse and leaves him in the desert. (Thanks to ND)
- Alcatraz: The Whole Shocking Story (1980; TV movie) [Frank Morris]: Presumably drowned (off-screen) during his escape from Alcatraz. (Thanks to Robert)
- Monsters: Malcolm (1990) [Malcolm]: Collapses and dies after stabbing the slug-like creature that was surgically removed from him.
- Python (2000; TV movie) [Pilot]: Dies presumably on a plain crash or attacked by the giant Python when it get unleashed in the middle of the flight.
- Grey's Anatomy: These Ties That Bind (2008) [Timothy Miller]: Dies in surgery from his injuries from being crushed by a garbage truck.
- Nora Roberts' Carnal Innocence (2011; TV movie) [Austin Hatinger]: Shot in the chest by Gabrielle Anwar when he comes at her with a knife.