Edward James Olmos (1947 - )
- Virus (Day of Resurrection; Fukkatsu no hi) (1980) [Capt. Lopez] Dies when the polar base he is on is hit with a nuclear missile.
- American Me (1992) [Montoya Santana]: Stabbed to death by his fellow gang members. (Thanks to Robert)
- Caught (1996) [Joe]: Dies of a heart attack.
- The Limbic Region (1996) [Detective Jon Lucca]: Shot several times in the back and chest by police officers while Edward is holding a gun on George Dzundza in a police station.
- In the Time of the Butterflies (En el tiempo de las mariposas) (2001) [Rafael Trujillo]: Shot to death (off-screen) by assassins, several months after the final scene; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the movie.
- Menendez: A Killing in Beverly Hills (1994 TV) [Jose Menendez]: Shot repeatedly, along with his wife (Beverly D'Angelo), by their sons (Damian Chapa and Travis Fine) in their living room.
- Bonnano: A Godfather Story (1997 TV) [Salvatore Maranzano]: Shot and stabbed to death by assassins.
- Battlestar Galactica: He That Believeth in Me (2008) [Admiral William Adama]: Shot in the eye by Michael Hogan on the bridge of Edward's ship. This turns out to be an imaginary vision of Michael's; Edward survives the episode in reality. (Thanks to Stephen)
- Dexter: Get Geller (2011) [Professor James Geller]: Killed off-screen by Colin Hanks. His body is found in a freezer.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Scars (2015) [Robert Gonzales]: Turns to stone after being exposed to the properties of an alien crystal Dichen Lachman breaks in front of Edward.
- Ex-Mr. Kaija Keel
- Ex-Mr.Lorraine Bracco
- Mr. Lymari Nadal