Eli Wallach (1915 - 2014)
- The Lineup (1958) [Dancer]: Shot by the police and falls to his death in each highways.
- The Magnificent Seven (1960) [Calvera]: Shot in the chest (through a window) by Yul Brynner when he attempts to sneak up on Yul. As he dies moments later (after the gun battle ends), as Eli questions why Yul would return to save a town of farmers, but dies without an answer.
- How the West Was Won (1962) [Charlie Gant]: Shot in the chest by George Peppard during a shoot-out on a runaway train. (Thanks to Tom)
- Genghis Khan (1965) [Shah of Khwarezm]: Slashed with a sword by Stephen Boyd when Eli orders his army to retreat from the battlefield. (Thanks to Brian)
- Mackenna's Gold (1969) [Ben Baker]: Shot to death in an ambush by the cavalry, who had mistaken him for part of Omar Sharif's gang of bandits. Eli attempts to announce to the gunmen that he has captured Omar as penchance for his own life, but they shoot him anyway.
- Stateline Motel (Last Chance for a Born Loser) (1973) [Joe]: Shot to death by Fabio Testi, after being stabbed by Ursula Andress and killing her, as vengeance for killing Ursula.
- The Deep (1977) [Adam Coffin]: Killed in an explosion after he sets off a booby-trap, while attempting to steal recovered morphine from Louis Gossett, Jr. (Thanks to Nathalie)
- The Godfather Part III (1990) [Don Altobello]: Dies at the opera house after eating the poisoned cannoli given to him by Talia Shire.
- King of the Corner (2004) [Sol Spivak]: Fatally injured (off-screen) when he slips and falls in the bathroom at the nursing home; we learn of his death afterwards when the doctor informs Eli's son (Peter Riegert).
- Kojak: A Question Of Answers (1975) [Lee Curtin]: Burns to death in his delivery van after Michael V. Gazzo arranges for a bomb to be placed in the cargo Eli collects. (Thanks to Brian)
- L.A. Law: There Goes the Judge (1991; TV Series) [Judge Adam Biel]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the temple (off-camera), we only hear the shot after the camera cuts away. Tom Verica and Cecil Hoffmann heard the music, gunshots and heads to Judge Biel's chambers that Judge Biel was lying dead since he shot himself in the temple with a gun while turning on the stereo.
- Nurse Jackie: Chicken Soup (2009) [Bernard Zimberg]: Dies (off-screen) of heart failure in the hospital with his wife (Lynn Cohen) at his side. His body is shown when Edie Falco comes in to check on him.
- Husband of Anne Jackson.