Erick Avari (1952 - )
- The Beast Of War (1988) [Samad]: Shot repeatedly in the back by George Dzundza (after being made to wade out into a lake) as Jason Patric looks on in shock.
- The Mummy (1999) [Dr. Terrence Bey]: Killed (when he sacrifices himself so that Brendan Fraser and the others can escape) by a brainwashed mob of Cairo townspeople, after they become Arnold Vosloo's slaves.
- Planet of the Apes (2001) [Tival]: Mauled to death (off-screen) by Michael Clarke Duncan during the final battle.
- Daredevil (2003) [Nikolas Natchios]: Impaled through the chest when Colin Farrell throws Ben Affleck's billy-club at him. His character later reappears in the spin-off Elektra in a flashback, instead portrayed by Kurt Max Runte.
- Flight of the Living Dead: Outbreak on a Plane (2007) [Dr. Leo Bennett]: Hanged in the plane's cargo when a couple of wires wrapped around his neck when he fell from a tunnel from above the plane's luggage box. He later comes back as a zombie after getting bitten by dozens of zombies in the cargo.
- Murder, She Wrote: Mrs. Parker's Revenge (1996) [Raul Jaffa]: Killed with a lethal injection by Gustav Vintas.
- Alias: Breaking Point (2003) [Dr. Vasson]: Stabbed in the neck with a scalpel by Jennifer Garner.
- Heroes: Seven Minutes to Midnight (2006) [Dr. Chandra Suresh]: Neck snapped by Zachary Quinto in Erick's taxicab. (The character's death was established in the first episode Genesis, but is seen in a flashback/vision in this episode.)
- Human Target: Victoria (2010) [Gerard]: Shot by a mercenary during the imagined flashforward to the motorcade ambush. In reality, he dies from a gunshot wound inflicted upon him by one of Christina Cole's bodyguards.
- NCIS: Los Angeles: Endgame (2012) [Hosein Khadem]: Shot to death (off-screen) by either Linda Hunt or Alon Aboutboul on a beach. His death is confirmed when Miguel Ferrer informs Linda.
Video Games DeathsEdit
- Zork: Grand Inquisitor (1997) [Grand Inquisitor Mir Yannick]: Falls to his death after being struck by a blast of magical energy at the top of the satellite tower.