Forest Whitaker (1961 - )
- Bird (1988) [Charlie 'Bird' Parker]: Dies of a heroin overdose. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Body Snatchers (1993) [Major Collins]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head when surrounded by the pod people as Terry Kinney secretly looks on.
- Bodycount (1998) [Crane]: Shot by police or security guards, as Ving Rhames looks on in shock, whilst fleeing to his getaway car when their heist goes wrong.
- Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai (1999) [Ghost Dog]: Shot several times (as Isaach De Bankolé and Camille Winbush look on helplessly) in the chest and stomach by John Tormey in the street (with Forest unable to return firing due to his oath). He dies while handing a book to John as Isaach holds him.
- The Last King of Scotland (2006) [Idi Amin]: Dies (off-screen) of kidney failure; his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- Even Money (2006) [Clyde Snow]: Killed (off-screen) by Tim Roth's men, his body is seen when the police discover him on the road.
- The Air I Breathe (2007) [Happiness]: Shot by cops after being cornered on a rooftop and refusing to drop his gun. With his body later being seen (depicted due to his spread out coat to make him look like a butterfly) having fallen off the roof. (Thanks to Neil, Alex, and ND)
- Street Kings (2008) [Captain Jack Wander]: Shot twice in the stomach/chest by Keanu Reeves while Forest is handcuffed to a railing following a fight between them both. (Thanks to Dylan, Andrew, Nilescu, Thierry, and ND)
- Catch .44 (2011) [Ronny]: Shot in the eye and head by Bruce Willis, after being wounded by Malin Akerman. (Thanks to ND)
- Freelancers (Crossfire) (2012) [LaRue]: Shot repeatedly by Pedro Armendariz Jr.'s men as he comes charging at them.
- Lee Daniels' The Butler (2013) [Eugene Allen]: Dies (off-screen) of renal failure.
- Rogue One (2016) [Saw Gerrera]: Killed in the Death Star's destruction of Jedha, after he decides not to escape due to his failing health.
- Rebound: The Legend of Earl 'The Goat' Manigault (1996 TV) [Mr. Rucker]: Dies (off-screen) of unspecified natural causes; we learn of his death afterwards when James Earl Jones breaks the news to Don Cheadle.
- ER: Murmurs of the Heart (2007) [Curtis Ames]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the head, when cornered by police after he takes Goran Visnjic hostage. (Thanks to Tim and Alex)
- Mr. Keisha Whitaker.