Forrest Tucker (1919 - 1986)
- Renegades (1946) [Frank Dembrow]: Shot in the back by townspeople as Forrest is riding away with his father (Edgar Buchanan) and brothers (Jim Bannon and Larry Parks).
- Gunfighters (1947) [Ben Orcutt]: Shot twice in the chest in a shoot-out with Randolph Scott. (Thanks to Harry)
- Coroner Creek (1948) [Ernie Combs]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Randolph Scott. (Thanks to Brian)
- Oh! Susanna (1951) [Lieutenant Colonel Lloyd Unger]: Fatally wounded in a battle with Sioux warriors; he dies afterwards while talking to Rod Cameron and Chill Wills. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Warpath (1951) [Sergeant O'Hara a.k.a. Bly]: Killed (off-camera) by Sioux warriors. (Thanks to Gordon)
- Bugles in the Afternoon (1952) [Donavan]: Shot in the chest in a battle with Sioux warriors; he dies after staying behind to hold off the Sioux to give Ray Milland an chance to escape. (Thanks to Brian)
- Rage at Dawn (1955) [Frank Reno]: Hanged by a lynch mob. (Thanks to Brian)
- Three Violent People (1956) [Deputy Commissioner Cable]: Shot to death in a shoot-out with Tom Tryon. (Thanks to Brian)
- The Abominable Snowman (The Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas) (1957) [Tom Friend]: Killed in an avalanche. (Thanks to Hal)
- Fort Massacre (1958) [Pte McGurney]: Killed by an arrow in the chest in the final battle with the Apaches. (Thanks to Brian).
- Auntie Mame (1958) [Beauregard Jackson Pickett Burnside]: Falls to his death from a mountaintop while photographing Rosalind Russell. (Thanks to Constantine)
- Barquero (1970) [Mountain Phil]: Shot to death by Warren Oates after Forrest returns to help Lee Van Cleef. (Thanks to Hal)
- Chisum (1970) [Lawrence Murphy]: Falls to his death from a balcony and is impaled with a mounted long horn at the end of a fight with John Wayne. (Historically inaccurate because the real Lawrence Murphy died from cancer on October 20th, 1878) (Thanks to Hal and Brian)
- Cancel My Reservation (1972) [Reese]: Shot in the back by Ralph Bellamy in an attempt to prevent Forrest from revealing Ralph's involvement in the murders; he dies shortly afterwards while accusing Ralph.
- Columbo: Blueprint for Murder (1972) [Bo Williamson]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Patrick O'Neal, after Patrick forces Forrest into a building at gunpoint; his body (covered in a sheet) is later seen when Patrick tries to dispose of it.
- Mr. Marilyn Johnson (widowed).
- Ex-Mr. Marilyn Fisk.
- Father of Brooke Tucker.