Frances Conroy (1953 - )
- Six Feet Under: Everyone's Waiting (2005) [Ruth Fisher]: Dies of old age/natural causes, in an "epilogue" sequence showing all the major characters' future deaths.
- American Horror Story: Murder House (2011) [Moira O'Hara]: Throughout the first season, she appears as the ghost of Alexandra Breckenridge. She manifests in two forms: her "young" self (Alexandra), reflecting her physical appearance at the time of her death (the form seen by men), and her "older" self (Frances), reflecting her "old soul" (the form seen by women). Due to the dual-cast nature of the role, I'm listing it for both actresses. (Thanks to Tommy, Lauren, and Chip)
- American Horror Story: Coven: Burn Witch Burn (2013) [Myrtle Snow]: Burned at the stake by Jessica Lange, after being falsely accused of Sarah Paulson's blinding. At the end of the episode, she is resurrected by Lily Rabe.
- American Horror Story: Coven: Seven Wonders (2014) [Myrtle Snow]: Burned at the stake by Sarah Paulson at Frances' own request.
- American Horror Story: Freak Show: Blood Bath (2014) [Gloria Mott]: Shot in the head by her son (Finn Wittrock) after telling him that she couldn't live with herself if he committed suicide.
- American Horror Story: Cult: Charles (Manson) in Charge (2017) [Bebe Babbitt]: Shot in the back by Sarah Paulson while she is attempting to kill Evan Peters.
Mrs. Jan Munroe