George Clooney (1961 - )
- Return to Horror High (1987) [Oliver]: Stabbed to death when he's pulled into a closet.
- Predator: The Concert (1987) [Camper]: Mauled to death by the bear while in a sleeping bag with Laura Dern (The film was never officially released, but bootlegs exist).
- Red Surf (1990) [Remar]: Killed when he crashes his jet-ski watercraft into some containers while fleeing armed drug dealers. (Thanks to Nemanja)
- The Perfect Storm (2000) [Captain Billy Tyne]: Drowned when he goes down with his ship during the storm. (Thanks to Nick)
- Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (2002) [Jim Byrd]: Fatally wounded (off-screen) by a hitman sent by Julia Roberts; he bleeds to death some time later while talking to Sam Rockwell by Sam's swimming pool.
- Syriana (2005) [Bob Barnes]: Killed in an explosion, along with Alexander Siddig, his family and bodyguards in an assassination when a missile strikes Alexander's car convoy while George is standing next to it (as Matt Damon looks on helplessly). (Thanks to Yannis)
- The American (2010) [Jack a.k.a. Edward]: Shot in the stomach by Johan Leysen; he dies shortly afterwards after driving to meet Violante Placido (colliding into a tree in the process). (Thanks to Tommy, Christina)
- Gravity (2013) [Matt Kowalski]: Dies (presumably of suffocation when he runs out of oxygen) in the cold distance of space after he sacrifices himself (by detaching the tether he and Sandra Bullock are linked to) so that Sandra Bullock can survive; we last see George when he floats off into the distance, and later appears posthumously in Sandra's hallucination.
Deaths in TVEdit
- The Facts of Life: Seven Little Indians (1987) [George Burnett]: Killed by Lisa Whelchel in a dream-sequence episode parodying The Twilight Zone. (Thanks to PortsGuy)
Son of Nick Clooney.
Nephew of Rosemary Clooney.
Cousin of Miguel Ferrer.
Ex-husband of Talia Balsam.
Husband of Amal Alamuddin.