George N. Neise (1917 - 1996)
- Pharaoh's Curse (1957) [Robert Quentin]: Crushed to death when the cave entrace drops in on him.
- The Tall Stranger (1957) [Mort Harper]: Shot by Joel McCrea in the bunkhouse. (Thanks to Brian)
- Fort Massacre (1958) [Pte Pendleton]: Shot in the chest with an arrow during the final fight with the Apaches. (Thanks to Brian)
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Baited Hook (1957) [Albert Tydings]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Geraldine Wall. His body is shown afterwards when Judith Braun discovers him.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Calendar Girl (1959) [Wilfred Borden]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Dean Harens. We learn of his death when William Hopper informs Raymond Burr.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Shapely Shadow (1962) [Morley Theilman]: Shot to death (off-screen) by Robert Rockwell. His body is shown in a photograph.
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Golden Girls (1965) [Stacey Garnett]: Shot to death (off-camera) by Jean Engstrom. We hear the shot outside George's house. His body is shown afterwards (covered by a sheet) on a stretcher.