George Newbern (1964 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (2005; animated) [Sephiroth]: Dissipates and returns to the Lifestream, at the end of a fight with Cloud Strife (Steve Burton).
- Crazy Eights (2006) [Father Lyle Dey]: Accidentally stabbed in the chest with a wooden pole by the blind Traci Lords. (Thanks to Andrew)
- Batman: Gotham Knight: Have I got a story for you (2008; animated) [Man in Black]: Decapitated by Batman (Kevin Conroy), The Man in Black's death was only told from Meesh (voiced by Crystal Scales) about her encounter with Batman to add some drama to her story, but retells it with him alive. As the real Man in Black shows and is captured by Batman in the end of the short.
- Saw VI (2009) [Harold Abbott]: Dies (off-screen) of heart disease, some time before the story begins; he only appears in flashbacks showing how Peter Outerbridge denied George's health coverage (thus contributing to his death).
Deaths in Television Edit
- Unstable (2012 TV film) [Jason March]: Killed by bludgeoning from a shovel used by Ivan Sergei.
Deaths in Video GamesEdit
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy (2008) [Sephiroth]: While he does not die in the game, it is revealed that he commit suicide (off-screen) in the previous cycle.
- Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy (2011) [Sephiroth]: As revealed through an Official Quest download, he commits suicide by fighting another version of himself, when he questions his own existence in the war and wonders whether he will be revived for the next cycle. (The Official Quests are only available in Japan, but as George reprises his role in this prequel for the English translation, I thought I'd list it just in case.)
- Mr. Marietta DePrima