Guy Pearce (1967 - )
- Ravenous (1999) [Captain John Boyd]: Dies of blood loss or starvation after being caught in a bear trap with Robert Carlyle.
- The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) [Fernand Mondego]: Stabbed in the chest and stomach at the end of swordfight with Jim Caviezel (who then runs him through with his blade), he dies while talking to Jim.
- First Snow (2007) [Jimmy Starks]: Presumably killed in a car crash when he skids into oncoming traffic. We only see the screen go white from oncoming headlights, cutting to a news report of his death.
- Death Defying Acts (2007) [Harry Houdini]: Dies of peritonitis due to a ruptured appendix, after Jack Bailey punches Guy in the stomach before Guy could prepare for the blow.
- The Hurt Locker (2009) [SSG Matt Thompson]: Killed in an explosion when an Iraqi insurgent remotely detonates a bomb that Guy was preparing to defuse.
- Seeking Justice (Justice) (2011) [Simon/Eugene Cook]: Shot repeatedly in the the back and stomach/chest by January Jones as Guy is about to shoot Nicolas Cage at the end of a shootout/struggle. His body is later seen when Xander Berkley makes it look like Guy and Harold Perrineau Jr. shot each other.
- Prometheus (2012) [Peter Weyland]: Critically injured after Ian Whyte swings Michael Fassbender's severed robot head at Guy; he dies while talking to Michael's still-functioning head (Guy was in heavy old age make-up for the role).
- Lawless (2012) [Charlie Rakes]: Shot in the chest twice by Shia LaBeouf, before being stabbed in the back (who proceeds to cut him from neck to rear) by Jason Clarke.
- Iron Man 3 (2013) [Aldrich Killian]: Explodes after Gwyneth Paltrow shoots Guy with a missile (knocking him back into some flammable materials) while she's wearing the arm of Robert Downey Jr.'s suit.
- Brimstone (2016) [The Reverend]:
- Home and Away