Gwyneth Paltrow (1972 - )
Deaths in FilmEdit
- Malice (1993) [Paula Bell]: Beaten to death (off-screen) by a rapist (presumably Tobin Bell); her body is shown afterwards when Bill Pullman discovers her in the bushes.
- Se7en (1995) [Tracy Mills]: Decapitated (off-screen) by Kevin Spacey; it's implied (but never stated outright) that her severed head is in the box that Kevin gives to Brad Pitt.
- Shakespeare in Love (1998) [Viola de Lesseps]: "Stabs" herself while performing "Romeo and Juliet" in a play-within-the-film sequence, using red cloth as stage blood. (Thanks to Todd)
- Sliding Doors (1998) [Helen Quilley]: In one of the two parallel realities, she is fatally injured by being hit by a truck, and dies in the hospital shortly afterwards when John Hannah by her bedside. (She survives in the other timeline.)
- Sylvia (2003) [Sylvia Plath]: Commits suicide by sticking her head in a gas oven. The movie starts by showing her body lying on the floor, then shows her earlier life in flashback.
- Country Strong (2010) [Kelly Canter]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by taking an overdose of sleeping pills. Her body is shown afterwards when Garrett Hedlund and Tim McGraw discover her and rush her to the hospital. (Thanks to Andrew and Tommy)
- Contagion (2011) [Beth Emhoff]: Dies (off-camera) of the MEV-1 virus. We last see her having a seizure in the hospital as the doctors send Matt Damon out of the room; a doctor informs Matt of her death shortly afterwards. Her body is shown afterwards during her autopsy. (Thanks to Tommy)
Daughter of Bruce Paltrow and Blythe Danner
Sister of Jake Paltrow
Ex-Mrs. Chris Martin