Gwyneth Paltrow (1972 - )
- Malice (1993) [Paula Bell]: Beaten to death (off-screen) by Tobin Bell; her body is shown afterwards when Bill Pullman discovers her in the bushes.
- Se7en (1995) [Tracy Mills]: Decapitated (off-screen) by Kevin Spacey; it's implied (but never stated outright) that her severed head is in the box that Kevin gives to Brad Pitt. (The character is pregnant at the time.)
- Shakespeare in Love (1998) [Viola de Lesseps]: "Stabs" herself while performing "Romeo and Juliet" in a play-within-the-film sequence, using red cloth as stage blood. (Thanks to Todd)
- Sliding Doors (1998) [Helen Quilley]: In one of the two parallel realities, she is fatally injured by being hit by a truck, and dies in the hospital shortly afterwards when John Hannah by her bedside. (She survives in the other timeline.)
- Sylvia (2003) [Sylvia Plath]: Commits suicide by sticking her head in a gas oven. The movie starts by showing her body lying on the floor, then shows her earlier life in flashback.
- Country Strong (2010) [Kelly Canter]: Commits suicide (off-screen) by taking an overdose of sleeping pills. Her body is shown afterwards when Garrett Hedlund and Tim McGraw discover her and rush her to the hospital. (Thanks to Andrew and Tommy)
- Contagion (2011) [Beth Emhoff]: Dies (off-camera) of the MEV-1 virus. We last see her having a seizure in the hospital as the doctors send Matt Damon out of the room; a doctor informs Matt of her death shortly afterwards. Her body is shown afterwards during her autopsy. (Thanks to Tommy)
- Daughter of Bruce Paltrow and Blythe Danner
- Sister of Jake Paltrow
- Ex-wife of Chris Martin