Happy Death Day (2017) directed by Christopher B. Landon and written by Scott Lobdell
Tree Gelbman is a blissfully self-centered collegian who wakes up on her birthday in the bed of a student named Carter. As the morning goes on, Tree gets the eerie feeling that she's experienced the events of this day before. When a doll masked killer suddenly takes her life in a brutal attack, she once again magically wakes up in Carter's dorm room unharmed. Now, the frightened young woman must relive the same day over and over until she figures out who murdered her, which means she has to be ready to die in numerous different ways, each time taking a toll on her body when her day begins again.
- Most of the deaths in this movie are undone because of the characters surviving in other time loops.
- Israel Broussard [Carter Davis] (revived)
- Blaine Kern lll ['’Nick Sims](revived)
- Charles Aitken [Gregory Butler] (revived)
- Rob Mello [Joseph Tombs] (revived)
- Dane Rhodes [Officer Santora] (revived)