Heath Ledger (1979 - 2008)
- The Patriot (2000) [Gabriel Martin]: Stabbed with a bayonet by Jason Isaacs, his death afterwards talking to his father (Mel Gibson) when Tchéky Karyo and all others discover him.
- Monster's Ball (2001) [Sonny Grotowski]: Commits suicide by shooting himself in the chest, after an argument with his father (Billy Bob Thornton) in the living room.
- Ned Kelly (2003) [Ned Kelly]: Executed by hanging (off screen); his death is mentioned in the on-screen text at the end of the film.
- The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus (2009) [Tony]: Hanged by a lynch mob after Heath lets them, thinking that the flute in his throat that Christopher Plummer gave him would guard his throat from the noose instead of the fraud that it turned out to be (Due to Heath's physical appearence changing into Colin Farrell because of Heath's real life death, both are credited for this death).
- Brother of Kate Ledger (production assistant).
- Cousin of Luke Ledger.