Ian Bannen (1928 - 1999)
- Too Late The Hero (1970) [Thornton]: Having been injured and therefore slowing down the patrol's retreat, he has his throat cut by fellow soldier (Ronald Fraser). (Thanks to Brian)
- I'm Alone and I'm Scared (Night Legs) (1971) [Brian]: Stabbed to death by Susan George after he rapes her. (Thanks to Michael)
- The Mackintosh Man (1973) [Slade]: Shot repeatedly, along with James Mason, by Dominique Sanda inside a church, while Paul Newman looks on in shock.
- The Offence (Something Like the Truth) (1973) [Kenneth Baxter]: Beaten to death by Sean Connery in the interrogation room.
- From Beyond the Grave (1974) [Christopher Lowe]: Killed when Angela Pleasence cuts into the top of "Voodoo" wedding cake topper of him.
- Eye of the Needle (1981) [Inspector Godliman]: Killed by Donald Sutherland.
- Gorky Park (1983) [Iamskoy]: Shot in the stomach when his own gun goes off during a struggle with William Hurt in a health club; he staggers back and falls over the balcony into the pool.
- Braveheart (1995) [The Leper, Robert Bruce Sr.]: Dies (off-screen) of leprosy; we last see him when his son (Angus Macfadyen) walks out over Ian's part in the betrayal of Mel Gibson. (His death is not mentioned in the dialogue, but historically, it occurred ten years before the Battle of Bannockburn.) (Thanks to Stephen)
- To Walk with Lions (1999) [Terrence Adamson]: Dies of unspecified circumstances; we don’t discover he’s dead until his brother (Richard Harris) goes to check on him.